- Historic Military Vehicles – New guide page
- Public chapters – various pages have been updated to reflect appropriate public chapters. These can be found in the “Authority” section
- Trailer page – Added “personal campers do not qualify for a semi-trailer plate.”
- IVTR – Page created to provide guidance on steps.
- Military pages updated – “Under Honorable” discharge does not meet the qualifications for plates requiring an “Honorably Discharged” status
- Inheritance page - A death certificate is required as supporting documentation regardless of whether the deceased has a surviving spouse, will (probated or not), or the vehicle was inherited.
- Noting of Lien page - Added the following note:” **Important note: Temporary liens are applied through the Secretary of State. For more information on this topic, please visit https://sos.tn.gov/business-services/motor-vehicle-temporary-liens.”
- License plate guide book - Linked to reflect the addition of the Paratrooper, Rakkasans, and Methodist LeBonheur plates.
County Clerks Guide
Have more questions? Submit a request