- Retired Female Firefighter Plate - New Plate.
- MILITARY ERA LICENSE PLATES - OVERVIEW - Cold War Era Veterans plate added.
- Cold War Era Veteran Plate - New plate.
- National Guard Plate - new information added - SURVIVING SPOUSE: Public Chapter 691 (2019) states that a surviving spouse of a national guard member, upon complying with state motor vehicle laws relating to registration and licensing of motor vehicles and upon paying the regular fee applicable to the vehicle and a revenue-neutral fee equal to the cost of producing the special purpose plate, may apply for issuance of a national guard registration plate pursuant to this section, which shall be valid until the surviving spouse remarries. An application by a surviving spouse for a national guard license plate shall be
accompanied by proof of the deceased member's eligibility for issuance of the license plate, to include a department of defense form 214 (DD 214) or an NGB form 22, showing adequate proof of service, and a copy of the relevant marriage certificate and death certificate, as further evidence of a surviving spouse's eligibility.
- Government Vehicle - Local & Government Plates & Government Vehicle Overview - Information added to reflect Public Chapter 985 (2018) which authorized vehicles leased by government agencies to obtain a Government Service plate.
- How to Calculate a Credit for Re-Registration - page with examples added
- Make Codes - page added.
- State Title & Lien Information - Chart now includes more state titling information.