EZ Dealer Tags:
Beginning November 1, 2021 dealers will be required to use a print on demand dealer drive out tag instead of the green card stock, Dealer Drive out tag. These print on demand tags are available through Revenue's EZ Tag Program.
Beginning July 1, 2022 temporary dealer drive out tags will be valid for 60 days instead of 30 days. The state fee for the dealer drive out tag will be $6.50 plus a $2.00 EZ tag processing fee. The EZ Tag system will reflect this change beginning July 1, 2022. The system will allow for the issuance of only one EZ dealer drive out tag.
Revenue’s Dealer Drive-Out EZ-Tag program allows dealers to electronically submit vehicle, lien, and owner information to the county clerk’s office and quickly and easily produce a unique temporary tag.
Here are some of EZ-Tag’s many benefits:
- No controlled stock inventory to track
- Fast printing capabilities
- Worry-free auditing logs
- Report log capability
- Real-time updates to county clerk’s office
- No unauthorized use of temporary tags
- The ability for law enforcement to scan tag and receive owner name, address, vehicle description and expiration date
- Temporary tags are printed on durable white paper tested to withstand weather conditions
- Pay only for tags that are used
- Ease of applying for a tag extension
- Secure login
Participating dealers have found the EZ-Tag program to be fast, efficient and time-saving. For questions about EZ-Tag, contact Business Information Systems at (866) 800-6498 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign-up for EZ-Tag, visit www.EZDealerTags.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://www.tn.gov/revenue/title-and-registration/ez-dealer-tags.html