Regular: 3029 Issue Year: 2019
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
An owner or lessee of a passenger motor vehicle who is a resident of Tennessee and meets one of the following requirements:
- Honorably discharged veteran and active members of the United States armed forces who served in South Korea after the signing of the Korean Armistice Agreement in support of the defense of the South Korean state and who qualify for the Korea Defense Service medal
- “Under Honorable” discharge does not meet the qualifications for plates requiring an “Honorably Discharged” status
- A civilian veteran with orders or official documentation from the United States Army Corps of Engineers.
- Veterans must provide a letter or DD214 from the Department of Veterans Services indicating the applicant served in South Korea with the United States Armed Forces.
- Proof is not required at time of renewal
- Civilian veterans must have official documentation from the United States Army Corps of Engineers classifying the applicant as a civilian veteran
This plate cannot be personalized.
|NUMBER TO BE ISSUED PER REGISTRANT||UNLIMITED|
|VEHICLE MUST BE REGISTERED BY||APPLICANT|
|OWNER/LEASED||OWNER OR LESSEE|