Regular: 3022 Issue Year: 2019
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
An owner or lessee of a passenger motor vehicle who is a resident of Tennessee and meets one of the following requirements:
- Honorably discharged veteran of the peacekeeping mission in Somalia occurring between December 5, 1992 and March 3, 1994
- “Under Honorable” discharge does not meet the qualifications for plates requiring an “Honorably Discharged” status
- A civilian veteran with orders or official documentation from the United States Army Corps of Engineers.
- Veterans must provide a letter or DD214 from the Department of Veterans Services indicating the applicant served in Somalia with the United States Armed Forces.
- Proof is not required at time of renewal
- Civilian veterans must have official documentation from the United States Army Corps of Engineers classifying the applicant as a civilian veteran
This plate cannot be personalized.
|NUMBER TO BE ISSUED PER REGISTRANT||UNLIMITED|
|VEHICLE MUST BE REGISTERED BY||APPLICANT|
|OWNER/LEASED||OWNER OR LESSEE|