WOMEN VETERANS OF COLOR
Regular: 3024 Issue Year: 2020
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- A female veteran who is a "woman of color" who are owners or lessees of passenger motor vehicles
- A "woman of color" means a female who is African American, Hispanic, Asian American, American Indian, Alaska Native, or Middle Eastern
- Are residents of the State of Tennessee
- Who have received an honorable discharge as a member of the armed services
- “Under Honorable” discharge does not meet the qualifications for plates requiring an “Honorably Discharged” status
Applicant must provide a letter or DD214 from the Department of Veterans Services indicating they have received an honorable discharge as a member of the armed services.
This plate cannot be personalized.
Number to be issued Per customer: unlimited
Vehicle must be registered by: applicant
Class of vehicle: passenger
Owner vs. leased: owner or lessee