Plate Class 3988, Issue Year 2019
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
Owners or lessees of a motor vehicle who are residents of the state of Tennessee who are:
- Active members or retired or honorably discharged veterans of the United States armed forces.
- “Under Honorable” discharge does not meet the qualifications for plates requiring an “Honorably Discharged” status
- Also part of the member or veteran's military duty, have been trained to jump from flying aircraft.
The applicant should provide the following documentation:
- If active military, a valid military ID card or any other document designated as sufficient proof that the applicant is an active military member.
- If retired, a certified copy of the veteran's certificate of release or discharge from active duty (DD form 214), an honorable discharge certificate (DD form 256), or report of separation and record of service (NGB form 22). A valid DD form 2 (retired) military ID card or a Tennessee driver's license that indicates military service.
- Documentation of satisfactory completion of the proficiency tests while assigned to a military airborne unit or the airborne department of the US army infantry school, including:
- Military orders awarding the parachutist badge authorized by the US army member or veteran.
- The veteran's certificate of release or discharge from active duty (DD form 214) or separation and record of service report (NGB form 22) indicating that the parachutist badge was awarded to the applicant OR the airborne course diploma issued to the active member or veteran by the US army infantry school.
Maximum characters available to personalize: 5
To personalize a plate, the applicant must complete the Online Application for Tennessee Personalized License Plate
|NUMBER TO BE ISSUED||UNLIMITED|
|VEHICLE MUST BE REGISTERED BY||ACTIVE/RETIRED/HONORABLY DISCHARGED MEMBER OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES|
|OWNER/LEASED||OWNER OR LESSEE|