Regular: 3930 Issue Year: 2018
Motorcycle: 5547 Issue Year: 2018
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
Owners or lessees of passenger motor vehicles who are residents of the state of Tennessee and who meet one of the following requirements:
- Honorably discharged veterans of or actively serving in Operation Enduring Freedom
- “Under Honorable” discharge does not meet the qualifications for plates requiring an “Honorably Discharged” status
- A civilian veteran
- Civilian actively serving in Operation Enduring Freedom with orders
- Official documentation from the United States Army Corps of Engineers.
- Applicant who is an active member must provide an award certificate indicating receipt of campaign ribbon (Afghanistan)
- Discharged members are required to provide a DD214 form indicating receipt of campaign ribbon (Afghanistan)
- Proof is not required at time of renewal
- Civilian veterans or civilian actively serving must have official documentation from the United States Army Corps of Engineers classifying the applicant as a civilian veteran or a civilian actively serving in Operation Enduring Freedom
This plate cannot be personalized.