Regular: 3670 Issue Year: 2018
Motorcycle: 5522 Issue Year: 2018
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
Owners or lessees of passenger motor vehicles who are residents of the state of Tennessee and who meet the following requirements:
- Honorably discharged veterans
- An “Under Honorable” discharge does not meet the qualifications for plates requiring an “Honorably Discharged” status.
- A civilian veteran
- Civilian actively served or serving in Desert Storm with orders
- Official documentation from the United States Army Corps of Engineers.
- Applicant who is an active member must provide an award certificate indicating receipt of Southwest Asia Service Medal
- Discharged members are required to provide a DD214 form indicating receipt of Southwest Asia Service Medal
- Proof is not required at time of renewal
Maximum characters available to personalize: 5
To personalize a plate, the applicant must complete the Application for Tennessee Personalized License Plate and submit the application directly to the Vehicle Services Division.