TRANSACTION TYPE 82
PERMANENT DISABLED PLACARD AND DISABLED DECAL
This transaction is used to issue or renew a permanent disabled placard for a
permanent disability. This transaction is used only by the TNClerk system.
• Application for Disabled Person License Plate/Placard must be completed in the name of the
Applicant may pay the following:
• Placard fee
• Additional County Clerk fees may be applicable.
DISABLED DRIVER DECAL
- Enter the decal as a transaction 82 (same transaction as a disabled placard)
- The decal format consists of a “Z” and 7 numbers (Example: Z5000001) with Class Code 1020 Issue Year 2012
- Enter the decal number without the leading letter “Z” into the placard number field
- The appropriate class will auto-fill
- Complete the remaining fields accordingly
- The decal should be placed on the bottom left corner of the license plate