TRANSACTION TYPE 80
TEMPORARY OPERATION PERMIT OR DE-TITLE A MOBILE HOME
(On the Legacy Database)
Tenn. Code Ann. Section 55-3-138, 55-4-128,
This transaction is to be used to issue Temporary Operation Permits (TOP) for
vehicles found in the state database. To perform this transaction, the vehicle must be
titled in the applicant’s name; the other use of this transaction is to De-Title or to cancel
title on a Mobile Home.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TEMPORARY OPERATION PERMITS (TOP):
1. Tennessee Certificate of Title
2. Tennessee Registration
REQUIREMENTS FOR DE-TITLE OF MOBILE HOME:
1. Letter of request to De-title
2. Certificate of Title or Certificate of Origin or Manufactured Statement of Origin
3. Certified copy of deed or instrument of conveyance evidencing the real property
4. Certified copy of the Affidavit of Affixation.
General information: There is no fee associated with de-titling a mobile home.
Applicant may pay the following:
• Temporary Operation Permit fee(s)
• County Issuance fee(s)
• There is no fee for De-Title of Mobile Home
• Additional County Clerk fees may be applicable.