This transaction is used when a license plate and /or decal, has been lost, stolen or
1. Multi-purpose Application - For Registration (must show the PLATE being replaced)
2. Application for Duplicate License Plate/Replacement Plate or Decal
3. Copy of valid registration
• Applicant may pay the following:
o Plate and/or Decal Replacement fee
o County Issuance fee(s)
o Additional County Clerk fees may be applicable.
• When duplicating/replacing a Personalized Plate, be sure to email a copy of the 201
application showing fee’s collected and the Application for Duplicate/Replacement
License Plate or Decal to the Plate & Supply Unit email@example.com .
This will assist with the plate being made and shipped as soon as possible.
General information: There is no fee if plate or decal is lost through the mail.