ORIGINAL REGISTRATION (New to system)
This transaction is initiated when an applicant acquires a new vehicle. A New Plate is required for this transaction.
- Multi-Purpose Application For Title and Registration
- Out –of-State Title or Manufacture’s Statement of Origin (MSO)
Note: (must be supported with a New Car Invoice /Bill of Sale)
- Foreign or Out-of-State Registration if application has a Lien
- Security Agreement (if applicable)
- Odometer Disclosure Statement (if applicable) - The Federal Odometer Statute defines certain vehicles that are (or may be) exempt from disclosure.
- Title Extension Form (if/when the back of the title is completed)
Applicant may pay the following:
- Registration fee
- Title fee
- Lien fee (if applicable)
- Sales and Use Tax may be applicable
- County Issuance fee(s)
- Lessor/Lessee fee (if applicable)
- Additional County Clerk fees may be applicable.