Tenn. Code Ann. Sections 4-3-5501, 10-7-512, 10-7-504
Any county clerk staff who accesses the state is responsible for complying with guidelines regarding confidentiality and security. Each user is assigned a user identification (User ID) also known as a DGD Number which allows access to VTRS, Filenet and for some users also provides a state email account.
VTRS Access Revision Form/Confidentiality Disclosure of Tennessee (attached below)
Please note that the form is necessary only for the following reasons:
• When onboarding a new employee who needs a DGD and access to VTRS.
• When an existing employee needs access changed (such as a regular user needs to gain supervisor rights).
• When removing access for an employee (must be submitted on the employees last day). Only page 1, "VTRS/IVTR Access Revision Form", must be completed when deleting an employee.
• Must be completed in their entirety
• Must be signed by the County Clerk
• Must be emailed to email@example.com
The Vehicle Services Division will ask that a DGD number be created by the Information Technology Resources (ITR) Division. Once ITR has completed this process, Vehicle Services staff will contact you with the assigned DGD number and a temporary password.