* Officials - Class Code: 3359 Issue Year: 2020 (New metal every year)
* Regular - Class Code: 3360 Issue Year: 2008
Regular: 3360 Issue Year: 2008
Officials*: 3359 Issue Year: 2020
Motorcycle: 5570 Issue Year: 2012
*In January of each year, Rescue Squad Officials (class 3359) will receive new metal. Plates will be sent to the county offices.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
Owners or lessees of motor vehicles who are residents of the State of Tennessee who are members of a rescue squad that is:
- A member of TNARS-Tennessee Association of Rescue Squads or
- A rescue squad in a county with a population greater than 600,000 according to the 1970 federal census
- Applicants must provide proof of membership, e.g., valid identification card from squad, letter from the director, OR inclusion of the applicant’s name on a rescue squad’s member list The Officials and Squad lists will be emailed to the County Clerks tn.gov email address.
- Membership can be in one location and residence in another, however, the rescue squad must be a Tennessee rescue squad based on the definition in statute
This plate cannot be personalized.
NOTE: Applicant must complete Side A of the Emergency Plate Authorization Form
It is not necessary to complete the form at time of renewal. Ensure the registrant’s name is on the Rescue Squad list.
Number to be issued per customer: unlimited
Vehicle must be registered by: applicant
Class of vehicle: passenger
Owner vs. leased: owner or lessee