Regular: 3660 Issue Year: 2007
Motorcycle: 5520 Issue Year: 2006
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
Owners or lessees of passenger motor vehicles who are residents of the state of Tennessee and who meet one of the following requirements:
- Honorably discharged veterans of the peacekeeping mission in Bosnia
- An “Under Honorable” discharge does not meet the qualifications for plates requiring an “Honorably Discharged” status.
- a civilian veteran with orders or official documentation from the United States Army Corps of Engineers.
• Veterans must provide a letter or DD214 from the Department of Veterans
Services indicating the applicant served in Bosnia with the United States Armed
• Proof is not required at time of renewal
• Civilian veterans must have official documentation from the United States Army
Corps of Engineers classifying the applicant as a civilian veteran
This plate cannot be personalized.
|NUMBER TO BE ISSUED PER REGISTRANT||UNLIMITED|
|VEHICLE MUST BE REGISTERED BY||APPLICANT|
|OWNER/LEASED||OWNER OR LESSEE|