Regular: 3041 Issue Year: 2010
Motorcycle: 5562 Issue Year: 2011
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
Owners or lessees of passenger motor vehicles who are residents of the State of
- Spouse, parent, sibling, or child is currently serving in the armed
forces of the United States at the time of application.
Applicant must submit:
1. Proof of current service from their service member.
- Current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- Member’s military ID card
- A letter from their unit commander on official letterhead stating the family member’s current status as a member of the U.S. armed forces; and
2. Provide a written statement by the service member indicating the family
relationship with the registrant. For parent/child relationship, a copy of a birth certificate.
Proof of eligibility must be submitted for each renewal year.
Maximum characters available to personalize: 5
To personalize a plate, the applicant must complete the Online Application for Tennessee Personalized License Plate.
|NUMBER TO BE ISSUED PER REGISTRANT||UNLIMITED|
|VEHICLE MUST BE REGISTERED BY||APPLICANT|
|OWNER/LEASED||OWNER OR LESSEE|