“Letters of Administration” is an official court order appointing someone as the administrator of the assets and liabilities of the estate of a deceased person when no valid will exists.
- Multi-purpose, Noting of Lien and Duplicate Title Application for Title and Registration
- Copy of death certificate
- Copy of Letters of Administration
- Certificate of Title, properly assigned
- Odometer Disclosure Statement, if applicable
If the deceased left no will (intestate) and there is no court appointed administrator, the Affidavit of Inheritance must be completed. With this form, all heirs mutually vest the ownership of the vehicle to a certain party.